Hair loss can affect just your scalp or your entire body, and it can be temporary or permanent. It can be the result of heredity, hormonal changes, medical conditions or a normal part of aging.
Signs and symptoms of hair loss:
- Gradual thinning on top of head.
- Circular or patchy bald spots.
- Sudden loosening of hair.
- Patches of scaling that spread over the scalp.
Why Become Hair Loss?
- Family history (heredity).
- Hormonal changes
- Medical conditions.
- Medications and supplements.
- A very stressful event.